Office 365 is now Microsoft 365, here at CMYK we are experts and can help with all your needs
CMYK can manage and monitor your IT systems, from small businesses to large enterprises, we can do it all
INTERNET & CONNECTIVITY
From everyday browsing to high-speed streaming, CMYK has a solution to meet your needs and budget.
MFP / PRINT / SCAN
CMYK can provide all your office printing, scanning a document management solutions
MANAGED HOSTED VOICE
CMYK's hosted voice platform is flexible and responsive, it can also link into Microsoft Teams
MICROSOFT 365 BACKUP
Are you back up your Microsoft 365? If not, who is? You are aware Microsoft are not doing it for you! CMYK can with our hosted backup platform.
MOBILES & MOBILE INTERNET
4G or 5G, CMYK has a solution to meet your needs and budget.
MFP (COPY / PRINT / SCAN / FAX)
CMYK are leading suppliers and service providers for new and refurbished printer, copier and mulit-functional devices. These can be purchased or provided on hire and lease agreements. We also offer a range of products and services designed to make your printing more efficient. CMYK are a leading Ricoh, Olivetti (Konica Minolta), Lexmark and Sharp dealers in the UK supplying and maintaining the entire printer, copier and multi-functional product range of each of these manufacturers.
CMYK also provide printer refurbishment and photocopier refurbishment to standards that meet or exceeds their original specification. This allows CMYK to offer solutions to meet all budgets and requirements.
As an accredited Lexmark business partner CMYK is able to offer a unique range of Lexmark Printers and Lexmark Multi Function Printers (MFPs) which can be operated on a very cost effective ‘cost per page’ model. Utilising these Lexmark technologies CMYK can offer most organisations a significant cost saving on their current printing costs.
PRINT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Print Management enables organisations to significantly lower the cost and environmental impact of printing and photocopying. Print Management technology enables organisations to manage their document creation through reporting, user /group restrictions like colour quotas or requiring justifications. Removes waste and increases efficiency through secure print release and document retention limits.
CMYK is both a reseller and support provider for many print management system including PaperCut, Equitrac, SafeCom, PCounter and CopyTrak. For most organisations the PaperCut and Equitrac provide the features required at a competitive budget.
The PaperCut print accounting and print management software has been in continuous development now for almost 10 years. The application is under constant development and evolution ensuring it remains a modern and effective solution. Today PaperCut is the only true cross-platform print control software, providing full support for Windows, Mac and Linux – print management software for networks of all sizes!
- Easy to install – Uses integrated Database, so it takes minutes to install not hours.
- Modern interface – Web based dashboard is easy to use and puts all the information on one screen.
- No hidden extras – Most of the components are built into the standard product.
- Cost effective – No charge for additional Print Server Software.
- Simple to use – We monitor standard windows print queues.
- Proven – Sold into 100 countries with well over 50,000+ installed systems.
- Upgradable – Existing PaperCut NG users can be upgraded to MF and retain all print logs.
- Vendor neutral – No hardware vendor or operating system lock-in.
Equitrac Office / Professional
Equitrac Office print management software helps companies gain control and management of their printing to reduce costs, increase document security and enable sustainability programs. Equitrac Office delivers these benefits by automatically enforcing printing rules, authenticating users and accurately identifying and allocating document costs.
Equitrac Office delivers critical benefits by helping you:
- Track print, copy and scan activity company-wide.
- Allocate document costs to a department/office.
- Set and enforce print/copy quotas to prevent output waste.
- Make printing convenient and secure.
- Redirect print jobs to more cost-effective devices.
- Create useful reports.
MANAGED PRINT SERVICE
A CMYK Managed Print Services (MPS) will enable your company to:
- Cut cost of print by up to 30%.
- Gain visibility and control of your printing.
- Improve productivity and security.
- Reduce environmental footprint.
By “printing,” we mean the total cost of managing and optimising your MFPs / copiers / printers, their output, and the people and processes that support these devices. This includes:
- Pages produced by office workers, mobile workers and production print operations.
- Office desktop printers, multi-function printers, photocopiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers.
- Materials sent out for quick printing, off site printing, mailing and distribution.
- IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests.
- Paper, toner, ink and other supplies and consumables.
Add up the costs of “printing” and it accounts for a large chunk — as much as 15% of a business’s annual spending. Through managed print services, you can cut costs by as much as 30%. As a part of our Managed Print Service we would do the following:
- Access and analyse your current printing infrastructure.
- Monitor, manage and optimise your total print output environment, end to end, regardless of printer brand.
- Provide a plan to reduce the number and types of printing devices and supplies while meeting the needs of your business.
- Automate slow, paper-based processes (like routing and approvals) into digital ones.
- Proactively identify and solve potential printing issues and replenish supplies before business is affected.
- Reduce your environmental footprint through printing less paper, consuming less energy, generating fewer greenhouse gases and keeping waste out of landfills.
- Give mobile workers easy and secure printing access.
- Continuously monitor your printing environment and use ongoing process improvements and innovation to save you time and money.
- Provide network management and IT integration, from platform support to cloud-based solutions.
- Train your employees for a smooth transition through change management so they are more satisfied and productive.
How do we do this?
There are four key stages in our approach to Managed Print Services.
- Discovery– We work with you to map out your current situation.
- Design – We design a plan to address all key areas.
- Deploy – Our project teams jointly implement the solution.
- Manage – We continually monitor and improve the situation to maximise the benefits and to ensure the customer’s full satisfaction.
We have a proven track record of deploying managed print services.
© 2020 CMYK Digital Solutions Limited - Registered in Scotland, Company Number SC165494